Upcoming Annual Meeting
Symposium on Shared Language Instruction
August 22-23, 2019
2017 Shared LCTL Symposium
The Shared LCTL Symposium was held September 10-11, 2017, once again in conjunction with Michigan State University’s Big Ten LCTL Partnership. Slide presentations from each speaker are linked below. Video available here (part 1) and here (part 2).
- Update: Mellon Collaborative Partners
- Update: Big Ten Academic Alliance LCTL Partnership
- The SCI Research Initiative - Chris Kaiser
- From Collaboration to Strategic Coordination - Christopher Long
- Ready or Not: Evaluating Readiness for Online Language Teaching - Ahmet Dursun and Nicholas Swinehart
- Developing Sustainable Lesson Materials: The Role of Educational Technology - Luca Giupponi
- Developing Sustainable Lesson Materials: The Role of Educational Technology - Thomas Garza
- OER and Language Learning: A View from UW-Madison - Steel Wagstaff
Our inaugural meeting was held on September 12, 2016 in conjunction with Michigan State University’s Big Ten LCTL Partnership.